Rugby World Cup 2015
- Julian Savea – New Zealand vs France. A Dan Carter kick and chase caught by Ben Smith allowed Savea to get his hands on the ball and burst through three tackles and score the best try of RWC 2015.
- Vereniki Goneva – Fiji vs Wales. A mismatch between forwards and backs allowed a long run from their own 22 , followed by smart offloading created this try from nowhere.
- Ma’a Nonu – Australia vs New Zealand. Another offload from Sonny Bill Williams and some slick footwork made this try.
- DTH Van Der Merwe – Canada vs Italy. Started and finished from the man himself from an Italian kickoff. A strong run and a 1 – 2 allowed him to dot down under the posts.
- Ayumu Goromaru – Japan vs South Africa. A move straight from the training ground off an attacking lineout which sliced straight through the South African defence.
- Soane Tonga’uiha – Tonga vs Argentina. A clever skip pass along with some speedy footwork allowed the prop to simply dot the ball down 15 from the touchline.
- Tommy Seymour – Scotland vs South Africa. Came as s result from Duncan Weir intercepting a pass from Handre Pollard followed by a strong run and two offloads made a great counter attacking try. Unfortunately they lost in cruel circumstances as they lost
- Santiago Cordero – Argentina vs Georgia. A combination of acceleration , pace and brilliant footwork down the 5 metre channel earned the exciting Argentine winger a try in their commanding 54-9 win over Georgia
- Bernard Foley – Australia vs England . A slick move straight from the training ground as they knocked the hosts England out of their own World Cup on a scoreline of
- Karne Hesketh – Japan vs South Africa. This was the winning try for Japan in overtime as they pulled off one of the biggest shocks in RWC history as they beat South Africa 34-32.