Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria (December 1, 1949 – December 2, 1993) was a notorious Colombian drug lord who, at the height of his career, supplied about 80% of the cocaine that was smuggled into the US. He was known as the king of cocaine. He was the wealthiest criminal in history.
Pablo escobar – crazy facts.
- Before becoming a drug kingpin, Escobar sold stolen cars and tombstones to smugglers.
- After becoming the reigning lord of Medellin Cartel, Escobar was minting as much as $420 million a week!
- His drug trade flourished so much that he was smuggling nearly 15 tonnes of cocaine every day.
·So much so that he smuggled cocaine into the United States by hiding it in airplane tires.
- To handle the free-flowing wealth that came his way uninterrupted, Escobar bought a Learjet for the sole purpose of flying his money.
- The man had so much money that he spent $2500 a month just on rubber bands to bind his money together.
- Once in hiding, Escobar even burnt 2 million dollars to keep his daughter from catching cold.
- He killed 4000 people that included murdering 200 judges, 1000 policemen, journalists and government workers.