- The scientifically best way to get out of a bad or anxious mood is exercise. Negative emotions are caused by a chemical called cortisol and exercise removes this from your system. Exercising out into the fresh air is even better to improve your mood.
- Do you feel really groggy and tired when you wake up? Drinking 1 glass of water can speed up your metabolism and help you shake your tiredness.
- Make a habit of hitting “Control + s” when typing on Microsoft Word every few minutes. It’s a shortcut to save!
- To get permanent marker off a white-board use nail-polish remover as soon as possible. Works like a charm.
- Try the 365 Day Cent Challenge to save up money. Save the amount of cent each day corresponding to the day number for one year.
- Day 1- Save €0.01, Day 2- Save €0.02, Day 100- Save €1.00, Day 365- Save €3.65
By Luke Glennon