1. If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
2. If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
3. The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
4. A cockroach will live 9 days without its head before it starves to death.
5. Banging your head off a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
6. The catfish has over 27000 taste buds.
7. Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
8. Butterflies taste with their feet.
9. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
10. Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.